18 COCONUT OIL HACKS, How To Use Coconut Oil for Hair, Face, Weight Loss
J O I N T H E F A M I L Y ➜ http://goo.gl/VrDo5u
I N S T A G R A M ➜ @laella1
Today I’m going to show you 18 uses for coconut oil.
1. Coconut oil for oil pulling: The bacteria in the mouth are lipid
membranes so oil pulling can remove germs in your mouth.
2. Use coconut oil as a body scrub: mix equal parts coconut oil and
sugar and add a few drops of essential oil (optional). Gently scrub
your body. It’ll make your skin so soft and moisturizing your skin
3. Use coconut oil as a booster: coconut oil is a medium-chain fatty
acid so It’s rapidly absorbed into liver and use as an energy source.
4. Use coconut oil as a shaving cream: coconut oil is anti-bacterial
and anti-fungus so It’ll protect your skin from bacterial when you’re
5. Use coconut oil for weight loss: eat coconut oil before having meal,
It’ll reducing hunger so you can easily reduce the amount of food
and It also help burn calories quickly by boost your metabolism.
6. Use as a cleansing oil: Cleansing your face as a circular motions.
When you remove your mascara, put coconut oil into cotton pad
and put it on your eyes area and wait for few seconds and rip it off.
7. Use for cooking: There are a lots of recipes that using coconut oil
and It’s really good butter substitute.
8. Use as a facial oil: Coconut oil melts deep skin cells so make your
skin soft and keep your skin moisturize.
9. Use as a body moisturizer: Apply coconut oil on your body after
shower. It’ll keep your skin moisturize.
10. Use as a sticker gunk remover: Mix equal parts baking soda and
coconut oil, throw it on the gunk and let it sit for 10 minutes, then
wipe it off.
11. Use as a eyelashes serum: Apply on your eyelash roots using
cotton stick. Your eyelashes get loner and healthier.
12. Use coconut oil as a lip balm: Apply your lips when you feel dry.
13. Use coconut oil as a hair mask: Apply on your hair and massage
coconut oil into your scalp and wash your hair.
14. Use coconut oil as a deodorant: Coconut oil is anti bacterial and
anti fungus so use it as a deodorant. and you can also make
your own deodorant mix some of the ingredients with coconut oil
데오드란트 만들기 / DIY deodorant
15. Use as a cuticle oil: Apply coconut oil your cuticles area 1~2 times
per day, then you can keep clean nail longer
16. Use as brush cleanser: mix 1 part coconut oil, 3 part dishwashing
detergent. Dishwashing detergent can remove the make up reside.
and coconut oil remove the bacteria.
17. Reduce the itch of mosquito bites but rubbing it onto the bite.
18. Use coconut oil to help heal little cut.
Coconut Oil Recipe Videos
3 Vegan Dessert Recipes
Vegan tofu pad Thai
Vegan oatmeal pancake
Cinnamon porridge with roasted nuts
B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S
Copyright ⓒ 2016 Laella All Rights Reserved.
Organic Coconut Oil for Hair Made from 100% Pure Coconuts, Perfect Coconut Oil for Skin, Hair and Face – 500 Gram Tub
Coconut oil stimulates hair growth by penetrating deep into the hair follicle and cortex, the coconut oil is then able to bind the proteins making it healthier and less prone to damage
Rubbing coconut oil into the scalp and hair moisturises, improves blood flow and reduces dandruff allowing the scalp to breathe whilst increasing the vital flow of oxygen to the scalp and hair strand
High in essential vitamins such as vitamin E, vitamin K and iron crucial for the body to be able to produce new hair follicles. These vitamins and minerals have the combined effect of increasing blood flow to the capillaries as well as providing strength to hair proteins
Naissance Refined Coconut Oil 500g Certified Organic 100% Pure
100% pure, refined Coconut Oil, certified organic by the Soil Association.
Rich in essential saturated fatty acids and Vitamin E.
An excellent moisturiser for skin and hair. Keeps skin soft and supple without leaving the skin too greasy.